Tuesday, May 29, 2007

baby news?? none yet

it's been a year and a month...and I would honestly admit na I have mix feelings about it..Para kasing feeling ko ok lang sa'kin If God won't give us a child of our own as a gift..and I know it's the same din with Rudolf..we will enjoy each other na lang talaga and siempre once in a while may mga kids naman kaming inaalagaan.. pero a part of me is wishing and hoping na sana kahit isa lang..bigyan kami ni Lord.

Last March, we consulted an OB and as expected I have a problem..t'was PCOS (polycystic Ovarian Syndrome) not so rare and very common na daw ito..but it's still a sad news..don't wanna elaborate about it..basta it's a hormonal imbalance that makes it hard for me to conceive..hard but not impossible at least.

Anyway, being "pasaway" that I am..hindi pa ko bumalik sa OB since then..I still have to submit myself for a PAPSMEAR test..and then more test and ek-ek which the Ob explained..sobrang madami dapat gawin sabi tuloy ni Rudolf..hindi kaya tayo na ang sumasagot sa prayers natin?..may punto sha di ba? pero I know I have to go back to my OB..sana this June..maasikaso ko na..sana I could muster some lakas ng loob to submit myself for a series of tests pa..mind you..trips to OB are not so fun.

Right now, we're enjoying and hoping and praying..pero siempre whatever God's will is..we will just obey..anyway God knows what is best for us.

1 comment:

  1. raquel, in God's time he'll give you a child. Siguro hindi pa sa ngayon and like Rudolf said kayo na ang gumawa ng prayers ninyo...

    ako rin, two years na even though we have a 2 year old son. Gusto na namin ng baby pero hirap kami.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking time to comment. God bless!!