Monday, May 16, 2016

Relentless


This picture was taken during the youth mission camp, honestly it was very tiring for me and my husband but I am humbled by his relentless passion in serving the Lord through music, he led the worship for 4 days straight for all morning and afternoon sessions but he did not complain a bit.

When we got back to Manila, we immediately went back to work, no time to rest for both of us, I grumbled for not being able to at least rest but he did not. And guess what? He bought me my very own mini Ipad as his wedding anniversary gift. I was surprised and I was happy. I am so thankful I have the  kindest husband ever.

Now I wish I could also give him a gift, maybe something from dean guitars or something that he needs for his recording studio. Saving up for that now. Will make sure he'll be surprise also.

 

1 comment:

  1. We both have great husbands. We are most fortunate.

    Have a blessed day my friend. ♥♥♥

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking time to comment. God bless!!