Friday, October 31, 2008

SKYWATCH FRIDAY

One of my favorite shot ever :) This was taken during our trip to the Northern part of the Philippines (Ilocos Norte) This is one beautiful morning I will never forget. We woke up early that day went to the beach, had some picture taking and then we pray and worship the Lord, the creator of all these majestic views in this world. Breath taking indeed. Right there in that beach, we stood in awe of God and the greatness of HIS creation.

I pray we can go on vacation like that again and I pray it would be longer. I know with the economic situation today aiming for a vacation is not practical but shouldn't we deserve sometime for our self? and beside vacation doesn't really mean expensive especially when you do plan it in advance like what I did with that trip. I wish there were also some kind of Barbados villa rentals here. This December I am planning a family vacation and I wish this will push through. I want to take the opportunity of that long holiday break.

For more beautiful skywatch photos. click here.

13 comments:

  1. Beautiful - you can not but stand in awe of God when you see the beauty that surrounds us. Happy SWF!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely shot indeed! I understand why it is your favorite. Ilocos never been there yet and planing to be there someday soon!

    Earth

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks warm!! I miss warm...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very beautiful. I would love to visit this place. Have a sunny weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'd love to be there! It's getting so cold to where I am right now:)

    Mine are up HERE and HERE. If you get a chance ;) Happy SWF!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wounderful place and an excellent photography as well.This is an ideal place for just married couples,like me :-)

    ReplyDelete
  7. The beauty of nature..
    Awesome and relaxing.
    TGIF! Enjoy! :]

    ReplyDelete
  8. A troical paradise indeed. Glad you enjoyed your holiday.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Quite a stunning view. I love the golden morning light and the faint color on the horizon.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautiful! I love the beach...my favorite place to go...so peaceful and relaxing.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking time to comment. God bless!!