Tuesday, July 19, 2016

Saturdate

It was just a quick lunch at Chicken Charlie actually after an errand, we were in a hurry because we still have training to attend that afternoon but you know how they say that dating is good for husband and wife. And for us, it's the closest we can have because of  our work.

Anyways, we had a good time and we enjoyed our food.

The lemonade was his choice while mine was the unhealthy one :) 

and that was my plate!! I love their mac and cheese

I  wasn't able to take picture of his food because as I have said we were in a hurry but he enjoyed his 2 piece chicken also :)



Happy day everyone!

3 comments:

  1. You two are so precious together. I love it that you had a date. Hubby and I have dates too. It's very important. Usually involves food too.

    Have a terrific day my friend. Big hug. ♥♥♥

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for always visiting Sandee!! It is very much appreciated.

      Delete
  2. Hope you and hubby are doing well. Haven't heard from you in a bit. I know you're always so busy with work and church.

    Have a fabulous day. ♥♥♥

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking time to comment. God bless!!