Friday, January 5, 2018

Campfire Burgers and more

Address : 23, Scout Limbaga Ext, Quezon City, Metro Manila

We chance upon this cute burger house one Saturday last December when I attended a business workshop near that area. The look is inviting so we tried :) 



 our burgers!


This is for the husband, he ordered "double decker". You can refer to the menu below for what's in there :)

And that burger with fries is mine :0 This is their "double decker". I enjoyed my burger, hubs said he still prefers our favorite "Blazing burger" which is a stone throw away from our house.

Here is a copy of their magnificent 7 menu. 


if you are near the area, go on and try this place, it won't probably hurt your budget and besides the ambiance is nice! I wish to go back also and try their other burgers :)

happy weekend everyone!

3 comments:

  1. They all look so good. I love burgers but we rarely have them anymore. You get old and you can't eat anything that tastes good. It's not fair.

    Have a fabulous day, my friend. Big hug. ♥♥♥

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah..I know, there was a time I thought I can have burgers all day, but I realized NOT if you're getting old. Unfair :)haha!

      Hugs to you too!!

      Delete
  2. I've a new website: Comedy Plus

    Have a great day. ♥♥♥

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking time to comment. God bless!!