Thursday, August 28, 2008

Thankful Thursday


from Iris' post... "Remember - no matter how bleak your day might be - God with clothe you with gladness…"

I really need that. I need the joy that goes deep down in my heart. The past weak has been bleak for me and hubby as we suffer from different sicknesses probably emotional, physical and spiritual, and last night while we were talking I can sense that hubby is getting tired of what he is doing, I can very well sense the stress that is on him. I told him to just seek God and hear from HIM. I hope he feel better today.

But anyways, I still want to thank the Lord for the constant reminder (like this one) that HE is always there for us, ready to turn our mourning into dancing.

I am also thankful that I have recovered from the flu last week.

I am so much thankful that the X-ray result of hubby's lower back is negative, no fracture bones or whatsoever. Praise God!

I am thankful for my family especially my sisters who are always there for me too. I am so much thankful that I can always run to them in times of need.


It's still a beautiful Thursday and Praise God for He makes all things beautiful in HIS time!

See more of thankful souls here.

13 comments:

  1. Hold tightly to the hem of His garment. He loves you so much.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi,

    Wow you have a lot of great praises. I enjoyed reading about your week. Glad everyone is doing better. Happy TT.

    ReplyDelete
  3. praise God for wonderful news. God bless you more, rocks.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Glad to know things are better for you this week and you are feeling better too. Remain blessed!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for sharing!

    Have a great day!
    Cheryl

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank God for restoring you from the flu. Praise God the X-ray result of hubby's lower back is negative! Thank you for your prayers and encouragements. I am praying for you and your dear husband too. Thank God for His love for both of you. May you continue to cling unto Him and find much joy and strength in Him daily. Thank God for your kind sisters. So blessed to have them. Thanks for sharing your thankful heart with us. Take care and may God bless you and hubby abundantly!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm so glad you are feeling better and that your hubby's X-rays came back good. I'll be praying for you all and I pray your husband stress drops. So thankful that God is always with us!

    Happy Thankful Thursday!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great list of praises to our Father. Glory to His name for what He has done! Happy Thankful Thursday

    ReplyDelete
  9. Have a blessed Thankful Thursday.

    ReplyDelete
  10. You have a sweet Thankful post and a sweet heart, thanks for sharing it with us! Happy TT!

    ReplyDelete
  11. God is blessed when we can praise and thank Him even in the midst of the storms of life.

    Keep your eyes on Jesus.

    Have a blessed weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Thanks God for restoring your health and for the favorable XRay result of your husband.

    God is just so amazingly good.

    www.makimeji.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. Glad you're feeling beetter and your hubby is okay. Praise God! May His joy fill your heart today. Have a great weekend. Blessings.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking time to comment. God bless!!