Thursday, October 16, 2008

Thankful Thursday


♥ I thank God for the JOY that HIS promise brings.

♥ I am thankful for the JOY of reading HIS words, HIS teachings.

♥ Thank God for the JOY and privilege of serving you.

♥ I am thankful also for some bad news yesterday that made me sad, without it I’ll never know how God replaces those sad moments with joyful moments.

♥ I am thankful for God’s financial blessings, meeting our every need day by day.

♥ I want to thank God also for those who have pledge support for the scholarship ministry, to my friend Jerlyn and Lester. I was amazed once again on God’s being right on time. The money they sent was needed in time for 2nd semester enrollment.

PRAISE GOD FROM WHOM ALL BLESSINGS FLOW!

Let us know what you are thankful for this week. See you on Iris’ Grace alone site.

13 comments:

  1. What a lovely thankful list! I am thankful too for God's joy! Happy TT!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I enjoyed your thankful list.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am thankful also for some bad news yesterday that made me sad, without it I’ll never know how God replaces those sad moments with joyful moments.

    Amen... Amen... Amen..

    Awesome post. Thank you for sharing your heart and giving honor to our Jesus. Hugs.

    ReplyDelete
  4. "I am thankful also for some bad news yesterday that made me sad, without it I’ll never know how God replaces those sad moments with joyful moments."

    How wonderful to praise Him anyway! Thank you for inspiring me.

    ReplyDelete
  5. lovely thankful list, rocks. God bless you more.

    ReplyDelete
  6. "I am thankful also for some bad news yesterday that made me sad, without it I’ll never know how God replaces those sad moments with joyful moments."

    I think perhaps this is something more of us need to be thankful for. Well said.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks for sharing,Rocks! Nice list! god Bless you more;) Mine is posted HERE. Happy TT!~

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a gift it is to know that even in the midst of our pain - the joy of the Lord is our strength! Blessings!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Without the trials we leave no room for His mercy and grace to fill us to joy overflowing!

    YES LORD! We are thankful for the things you allow so that we may see and taste that you are GOOD!

    In His amazing grace,
    Jill

    ReplyDelete
  10. Lovely list! Happy Thankful Thursday!

    ReplyDelete
  11. A beautiful list of blessings!

    Happy Thankful Thursday!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Praying for you. He will see you through this bit of bad news. He cares for YOU!

    Have a blessed weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  13. You know, you are right. If we would not have the sad moments in life, we would not know the joy that comes in the morning.
    How neat that the financial needs of your friends were met.

    Thank you so much for sharing your grateful heart with us.

    Be blessed today and always...

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking time to comment. God bless!!