Thursday, February 23, 2023

Just Hello :)

 Oh hi there!

Anyone still blogging these days? Wala na yata lahat ng pina follow ko na blog. But I'll check later. meanwhile, this blog has been up since 2005, of course madaming years na wala akong mga posts because you know life happens. But still buhay pa naman ang blog. haha!

Most of the people now are on social media sites. Ako rin, I have set up a family/parenting blogsite in facebook, so if you want more updates about us, you can follow me there. Here's our page link :)

Life with the Abadianos

Meanwhile, I don't want to lose this site for so many sentimental reasons so as long as blogger is there, this blog will stay.

I just have to figure out how can I update from my mobile phone so posting will be easier. Not so techy and tita problems :( But yes, I'll figure that out soon.

See you!


2 comments:

  1. Great to see you, my friend. I can see why you won't give up this blog.

    I liked you on Facebook so I can keep up with you.

    Have a fabulous day and weekend, Raquel. Big hug. ♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, I just happend in to see your thoughts. I have wondered about blogging myself lately. I have been doing it since 08 or 09. Back then however, I worked full time and did not have it to give to daily blogging or getting out to find others. After retiring however, I was about to make friends with some regulars to my post. Love my bloggings friends. Feel free to stop by and I will come back again to see if you are still at it.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking time to comment. God bless!!