Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Dear John

It’s very seldom that I finished a book in one sitting more so if I read on Sunday evening knowing I have to get up early the following morning but Nicholas Sparks’ “Dear John” was now an exemption. I couldn’t put the book down. And I am not ashamed to tell you that I really cried even long after I put it down. I needed to talk to somebody after reading it so I woke up poor dear husband and told him about it. He seems not surprised though because half awake he managed to ask some questions about it maybe not wanting to disappoint me. :)

It is painful and yet it is beautiful knowing that it is true love. Sacrificing your happiness for the one you cared for. It’s really something.

I wish though that it was a happy ending but then again real life is not all happy ending right?

I can’t wait to see the movie which is set to release on February but I think it will be here March. Can’t get over watching the trailer, it’s like I knew all the scene, the bag falling in the deep water, the rain at the house Savannah was building, Tim’s nose, the letters. I’m sure it is a tearjerker like all Nicholas novel.

1 comment:

  1. hahahaha.
    surprisingly... it didn't made me cry. Probably because you already did it for me.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking time to comment. God bless!!