Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Will cook tonight :)

My parents are staying with me tonight and I wanted to please them so I asked them what they want for dinner and my father said Nilagang Baka (Boiled beef) I assumed he thought it would be good to have hot soup because it's rainy. Now I wish I didn't ask because honestly I do not know how to cook nilagang baka. And certainly my husband is not the best person to ask help in cooking, I can ask him about PC Tools and gadgets but not with recipes :(

Thank you though that I can turn to Mr. Google for anything including the recipe I needed. I found one and it seems easy and I really hope it is.

Anyways, I am going to try it tonight and will post it and will let you know if it's a hit or miss. And I hope I won't forget to take pictures because it's very seldom that I cook and I have to document it of course!

Wish me the best!

1 comment:

Thank you for taking time to comment. God bless!!