Sunday, March 3, 2013

Decluttering.selling online

Our place is small and it should be free of clutter (how I wish) but it’s not like that. Over the years I have collected lots of stuff that is now occupying space in our cabinets, some I haven’t unpacked since we moved here and is still in the boxes which means I haven’t use them for almost two years now. Some friends say that if you haven’t touch it or use it for quite some time like years it can now be considered a clutter and maybe you can now dispose it. That is what I am contemplating to do now. 

Funny though, yesterday I opened one cabinet, checked on the clothes and started taking pictures of those I’m letting go (I took pictures because I’m going to sell it in our group’s online garage sale) I noticed I’m putting back some of the stuff specially bags which are gift (from whom I don’t even remember any more) and I kept saying “oh I can use this, I need this” and then I return it to its space. 

Sigh, I’m such a hoarder. I have lots of coffee mugs I accumulated for over the years, I have lots of books which remains unread until now and I keep buying second hand books in that online garage sale of our yahoo group. I even have college textbooks back in our house in the province . I think that can be sell online now also, slugbooks.com is one website where you can have cash for your textbooks, you can also compare textbook price there.

Back to my being a hoarder, I shall find time this week to opened those boxes I haven’t opened for years now and check what I can now let go and sell online. The extra cash that will be coming in should be enough to motivate me to do it. The extra space and a decluttered house is a plus. 

How about you my dears…how do you declutter? Are you a hoarder too? Do you sell it online too?

2 comments:

  1. I have the same problem. We both have too much stuff and lots of it we never use. Wasteful indeed.

    Have a terrific day. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am hoping to sell used books and dvds to ebay too. You're not alone, Rocks:-) Have a nice week!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking time to comment. God bless!!