Friday, May 23, 2014

Learning to paint

I've been wanting to do this, learn how to paint or at least be able to paint one on canvass and I know it is not too late to start even at my age :D

My husband can draw and paint, during his younger years he used to be in art competition in their school and he said he won most of the time. So it is but proper that he taught me the basic. He said before using brush and paints, I should start in oil pastel first and here is what I did last night :)

 the upper one is his and the lower one mine :)


 Not bad for a start right?

 Till our next painting/art lesson!

5 comments:

  1. Well I am impressed, you did a great job I wished I could paint & draw I am totally useless LOL

    Have an arttastic weekend ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Steve! have a wonderful weekend too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Excellent job. You're going to love this and we're going to love to see what you create.

    Have a blessed day and weekend. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Sandee! can't wait to start on my second board :)

      Delete
  4. I didn't know you can paint. Good job. Keep it on.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking time to comment. God bless!!