Saturday, October 29, 2016

Purple balloon decor

Hi! I know I have a lot of pending blog post, and I hope I'll be able to post them all before the year ends..hahaha!! Anywyas, we also did some balloon decors last Sepetember, this purple color motiff is one of them. 
We did Cake arch and two balloon pillars :)
I know we still have a lot of learning to do in terms of balloon decors but I am glad that we are getting clients from time to time now, I am looking forward to doing this business for full time someday soon!

3 comments:

  1. These are very pretty too, but I like the blue ones the best.

    Have a fabulous day. Big hugs. ♥♥♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous Balloons! I love the color purple.

    Have a fabulous day! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking time to comment. God bless!!