Monday, January 26, 2015

Villa Noe Beach Resort @ Cagbalete Island

I don't know why I decided to book here and did not bother to check with other resorts anymore last December, probably because it was the first resort in Cagbalete that I came up to when I did my research (a.k.a google), and according to reviews, it was quite new and that the staff are nice. 

Or maybe because of this signage

Anyways, I did not have any regrets booking here, it was an easy transaction. I message them in facebook, they quickly replied to my queries. I deposited the 50% reservation and send them copy of the deposit slip. They actually extended a promo for us that was about to end December 31 but since we will still be there until the 2nd, they still gave us the one night accommodation for free. So nice di ba?

They only have huts, which are nice specially if you're going summer time. The one we rented cost 1,500.00 (good for 2-4 person) We have a small porch area where you get to eat al fresco :)


Other huts available :)


They have lots of these in front of the beach, but I guess not a lot when  it is crowded during peak season

The caretaker's family is so nice to us, they have few guests that time. They'll cook food for you if you ask them. very welcoming and accommodating.

Visit their facebook page for the rates and contact number :) https://www.facebook.com/VillaNoeBeach

I wish to go back come summer time!

4 comments:

  1. Sounds like going in the summer would be the ticket. I'm guessing you'll make that happen at some point. Good for you.

    Have a fabulous day my friend. ♥♥♥

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes Sandee! Going back one summer time is on my bucket list :) It will definitely be fun!

      Delete
  2. We have the same experience when we got stranded in Cagbalete for 3 days. Kudos to them :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for visiting :)

      Ate Emma even gave us fruit salad on new years eve :) so thoughtful!.

      Delete

Thank you for taking time to comment. God bless!!