Thursday, September 13, 2007

hubby's birthday tommorrow!

tommorrow is dolf's birthday,pero we're having simple dinner tonight after the CWMC class, I plan to surprise him sana with an AVP pero I ran out of time,I've collected pictures na and I even had those funny videos of him kaso di na kaya ng powers ko, kasi naman first time ko gagawa ng AVP and I thought it's gonna be easy di pala..

anyway, I ordered him abig cake from goldilocks na "racing cars" ang theme,I was supposed to ask for a music theme pero since yesterday ko lang inorder di na rin aabot..so I opted for the cars na gusto rin naman nya.

I don't have a gift yet..maybe that "Bible for the Pastors" na he like,I hope I still have time to go to PCBS tommorrow after office.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking time to comment. God bless!!