Tuesday, June 9, 2009

PCOS and diet pills

I do not know what the best diet pills are available in the market. I am not an expert and have not been using one for ages. Will I use one? well, maybe when I already have kids but not at this time that we are trying to conceive. The OB said it might not be of help.The best for me is to lose weight on a natural way, exercise and eat the right amount of food.

I know I am still overweight at the moment, in fact I think I am not losing weight but gaining still. This is a big issue for me specially that I have PCOS. I tell you it' so hard for me to lose those pounds. I lessened my rice intake and yet nothing happened.

Still..resorting to diet pills is not an option for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking time to comment. God bless!!