Tuesday, February 2, 2010

First day of WALKING

Yup! I made it! I was able to wake up early today and joined a friend in her daily running routine though I only did walking. I hope to jog/run too in the days to come. It's great to be able to do some exercise again, have not done this for quite sometime and it's about time to be serious in getting fit.

Well, last week,we also tried pilates too but someone said it might not be good to me (hmnn, I wonder how she'd come up with that) so we stopped it and we shifted to cardio activities thus the walking came up.

I wish we do have fitness equipment at home so I can do some calorie burning while reading or watching but it's ok, I'll try to look for alternative. Maybe walk stationary while watching a movie or something, that will do fine as long as I move right?

Tomorrow will be my second day. I hope I can do it again!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking time to comment. God bless!!