Friday, February 19, 2010

Traffic Violation

On our way to the office this morning, we bumped into loads of MMDA men and guess what? yes we got a ticket. Our first for this year and hopefully the last.

I should have listened to hubby, you can imagine his face while the officer was talking to him and I was like really blaming my self for not listening. He checked his license but didn’t confiscate it. He didn’t also check the papers and the bike/car insurance.

Our violation? I am not wearing a HELMET and this was the first time I did it. I mean, hubby is very strict when it comes to that, he always made me wear one even if we will just travel 3 blocks away from our house. But this morning as we are in a hurry and I don’t want to be late we went off without my helmet on but hubby said go get it but I ignored him and said it’s ok.

Well, it is really not ok. Another lesson learned. Now we have to shell out 150.00 pesos for that paid thru Metrobank.

1 comment:

  1. just keep the receipt because there are a lot of complains that those who paid through metrobank where charged again kasi hindi updated yung record sa mmda.baka kasi when your hubby renews his license mag-aalarma na he had an unpaid traffic violation even if he paid already through metrobank.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking time to comment. God bless!!