Thursday, March 26, 2015

18th Birthday photos

The preparation for this birthday celebration took me a lot of time because Mharu (celebrant) is one special girl. All efforts paid off as we saw how happy she was with the outcome :)

Enjoy the photos as much as we enjoyed everything in the party :)

That is our centerpiece-I made them myself :) I wrap a burlap cloth around the the recycled jars, put some lace and twines, bought a nice but inexpensive flowers and tada! Actually I wanted this kind of centerpiece (pic below) but the slab of wood didn't make it, I used paper doily instead.
Our guest table
The dessert section (without the desserts yet)  That twigs with flowers are also DIY by yours truly. And that ferris wheel cupcake holder is a star!

Would you believe we made all those paper decors? Spent a lot of nights folding and pasting them :)
The celebrant in the middle with her friends
part of the 18 roses
part of the 18 candles
The venue
The photos from the official photographe are more better but I don't have copies yet, but even with these not official photos. I am over all satisfied with all that labor we did for this event.

Four days after this party, I coordinated and a Christian wedding which I also got good reviews :) not to mention an extra pay..haha! so yes, March is a busy month but it was also blessed.

6 comments:

  1. Wow, you put in a ton of work here and it's fabulous. Wow.

    Have a terrific day honey. Big hugs. ♥♥♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sandee said it wow! I am impressed looks lovely glad all had a good time and looks like she had a wonderful birthday :-)

    Have a tanfastic weekend :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you!! worth the effort for the smiles I got during the party.

      Delete
  3. Replies
    1. Thank you Abelle :) let me know if I can be of help to any of your would be parties specially for your cute li'l girl.

      Delete

Thank you for taking time to comment. God bless!!