Thursday, September 8, 2011

SAKAE SUSHI: Sushi all you can!!

I have been longing to eat in this restaurant since I saw the picture of this conveyor belt endlessly parading sushi right in your very eyes and just within an arm reach :) I have since imagined my self picking up plates in different color.
So when a discount voucher was offered months ago, we grabbed the opportunity and bought one for us (one voucher is good for six people).

Last Sunday my longing was fulfilled. And I was not disappointed nor was my husband. We both enjoyed it and we were sushi filled. Thankful that we bought the voucher because if not, we might have paid over a thousand pesos for what we have consumed. Sad that I wasn't able to take a picture of the tower plates in our table :) The attendant put it away too soon eh. It's a proof sana that we really enjoyed it.


Although the voucher has restrictions like we were only accommodated at 2 PM and we only have one hour to spend inside, it was still sulit - (getting more than what you have paid for sabi nga ni Kris :D )

Before an hour is over we were all full na and we couldn't take a look na sa conveyor..

I took a picture of the price list and the cost of their eat all you can promo.

 But with our voucher we only paid 250.00 each :)


SAKAE SUSHI
Robinsons Ermita
Padre Faura St.
Ermita, Manila

1 comment:

  1. My hubbies favorite food. He too would have been in heaven.

    Have a terrific day. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking time to comment. God bless!!