Thursday, July 12, 2012

home projects

Our house mates left yesterday, they are now settling on their new home. I felt sad because our home will be empty again most of the days since me and my husband are always out. But of course I'm happy that they have their own place now and we have our privacy back :))

We have to do a lot of clean up though and a lot of fixing :( for our small place to look and feel like home again. and I don't mind that, at least I have something to make my hands busy (except with that mouse & keypad) when I get home. And hopefully all the little home projects I've been planning to do and put up will now push through.

the hanging bookshelf...(which need to be painted)
the photo gallery wall (have to print photos and I need to find all my frames)
and a lot more..

little stuff that I can do with our small space and with little extra cost. All I need is my creativity and to brush off all the laziness in me :)


2 comments:

  1. I'm glad you have your privacy back. I like it with just hubby and me here. Too many people gets old really fast. I'm glad you are all still friends. You are right? Someone hurt your feelings not to long ago.

    Have a terrific day. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'd like to do a summer project at home too, Rocks. i'd like to repaint our bedroom, but of course my husband will do all the work. Right now, it's not possible since summer is the busiest time of the year for a corn breeder.
    glad you are enjoying your privacy once again.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking time to comment. God bless!!