Tuesday, August 28, 2012

Happy news. Hopeful

I got a happy e-mail today from my best friend in our home province, my matron of honor during my wedding. She confirmed that she is pregnant (3 months) and that I'm gonna be a ninang (godmother) soon!

So yes that's a happy news. See, this friend of mine has been married 10 years ago and they've been waiting for this gift ever since.

Ten long years and God did not fail them.

This mail made me more hopeful that someday soon it will be our turn. Someday soon it will be me emailing friends, announcing that we are expecting. Someday soon.

For now, I remain hopeful.




2 comments:

  1. I hope you can tell us all that you and hubby are expecting your first child. That would be fantastic news.

    Have a fabulous day Rocks. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much Sandee! have a nice day too!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking time to comment. God bless!!