Wednesday, December 26, 2012

Together

I was rushed to ER last Thursday night due to high fever that started Tuesday. Laboratory tests results showed I have UTI so I am into antibiotic and will be back to the Doctor on Saturday.

That means I was down and sick for the couple of days. And it was Christmas week.

Thankfully though I was able to travel to my Sister's place and spent Christmas with my whole family :) and for that I am GRATEFUL.

Grateful that despite of what we're going through we are still very much TOGETHER, all of us siblings are there complete with all my nephews and nieces.

And though there were fewer gifts to open, it doesn't really matter now. We've learned to appreciate more of the presence and the time we spent with each other.

I took photos... because now for me every chance of being together is a photo opportunity. I don't wanna miss it.

                                                   (me and my Tatay on Christmas day 2012)

Thank you Lord for  this Christmas, thank you that we are all together and that we are happy :)

How's your Christmas?

3 comments:

  1. Aww! sorry to hear of your ordeal but great that you still were able to spend Christmas with your family.

    Happy Christmas & New Year :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry you got sick, but glad you're on the mend. I hate being sick on a holiday.

    Your family is the same as ours. It's the family that counts not the gifts. We had a wonderful day yesterday and a lovely meal together too.

    Have a terrific day Rocks. I still have your parents in my prayers. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi! Rocks

    Thanks for the greet and for swinging by.

    I hope you're feeling better now. Indeed, family is the greatest blessing, and what better way to spend the Holiday but with family.

    All the best in the coming year to you and your family.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking time to comment. God bless!!