Thursday, October 30, 2008

Thankful Thursday


♥ I want to thank God for sustaining me this week. I had lots of works in the office and in the ministry as well so I praise HIM for being my strength. I am so much thankful that we are secured in His hands and though we don't have any health insurance as of now, we always have HIM.


♥ I thank God for the wonderful time of soaking in the spirit of worship last night in our church. It was the very first in our church and we had a good start. We expect more next month.


♥ I want to thank God for teaching me the “humility” again. He was a humble God and He was exalted. I thank God for the forgiveness and for teaching me to forgive everyday.


♥ Thank you Lord for what you are doing in the music ministry. For the unity and commitment each one of us is showing. Thank you for the privilege of leading your people into worship not just every Sunday but in every worship service we have.


♥ Thank you for the wonderful people who are helping us raise funds for the Christmas gift giving. Thank you for helping us with the benefit concert. I know each one of you is Blessed to be a Blessing.


♥ of course, I want to thank HIM for the 5 senses we have. I can’t imagine a life without anyone of them. Praise God I can hear, see, smell, feel and taste. Sometimes we hear bad news, we see nasty things around us but still we should be thankful we can. Others live in pure darkness and silence.


Happy thankful Thursday everyone and If you want to join you can just visit Iris’ Grace alone site.

8 comments:

  1. God bless you with your work ministry , i love singing in the church also.thanks for visiting mine. Happy TT too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for sharing such sweet blessings.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a beautiful thankful list!

    Thank you for sharing it with me.

    I too know the joy in humility before our God. I know the power of His grace, mercy and forgivness when I forget my place before Him!

    I love how He is so gentle to bring us back to His feet!

    In His amazing grace,
    Jill

    ReplyDelete
  4. I LOVE soaking. I managed to miss this weeks however because hubby's schedule was different and I truly forgot what day of the week it was that day.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such sweet blessings. Happy Thankful Thursday to you.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Praise God for your grateful heart.

    God will truly take care of you and your family.

    Blessings!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Praise God for His blessings! It souns like you really have a heart for worship. I love worship! There is nothing quite like worshipping Him and soaking up His presence. Bless you, fellow sister in Christ!

    ReplyDelete
  8. A blessing indeed! God bless you, your family and your ministry work.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking time to comment. God bless!!