Thursday, December 4, 2008

Thankful Thursday


This week I want to thank God for the following;
* Thank you Lord for my passport approval :)
* Thank you for I know you will provide for our airfare to MAcau on February 8 to attend the regional conference of International teams.
* Thank you for the wedding (which I coordinated) thank you for sustaining my strength.
* Thank you for that "red cup" last wednesday night. Toffee nut has now become my favorite.
* Thank you for the provision for our fund raising concert on Saturday.
I give you all the glory, the honor and the praises!! For more thankful souls click here.

5 comments:

  1. That's a good things to be thankful for and thanks for sharing. TC

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great list of blessings! Happy Thankful Thursday!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy TT to you.

    Great list.

    Stop on over I'm having a give a way!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great post I want to go too. :)
    Have a great trip.
    Grammy

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking time to comment. God bless!!