Wednesday, May 29, 2013

Paper rosette or medallions as wedding decor

spending some sleepless nights for these paper decorations,I will use this for a wedding on Friday. I don't mind the effort and the lack of sleep. I enjoy naman doing such DIY decor ..and besides it's like therapy na rin for me. It somehow takes my mind off the loneliness and the office work.

Do you like them? Obviously the wedding colors are red and yellow. I am also making lots of paper pompoms. I will post how the place will look like when these are all up there.

I hope it turns out beautiful.





1 comment:

  1. They are beautiful and the wedding will be beautiful. You do very nice work. I love the colors all cheerful.

    Have a fabulous day. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking time to comment. God bless!!