Friday, November 15, 2013

Desperate for good news

One week today since that super typhoon Haiyan ravaged our beloved country. 

One week of sad news and I don't think I can watch or read more. 

This morning as I opened the net, I was hoping for at least two or more good news (sort of relief distribution is better, roads are better, Tacloban is now secured from those who are trying to take advantage of the situation, families are united) but sad to say, stories about how  A LOT are complaining about the government and more depressing news are still the headlines.

So  stopped reading na lang. 

I'm desperate for good news ..I need a breather.




3 comments:

  1. It's so heartbreaking, isn't it? Ansakit sa loob. Though wala kaming kamag-anak dahil wala naman kaming province. I find it hard to write also because all that pops in mind is the situation they are in now. So sad . . . . .

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope you can get some good news soon. Sometimes tragedy brings out the best in people and sometimes it doesn't.

    Have a blessed day my friend. Big healing hugs. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. We are getting the latest news about the situation on our news in the UK i feel for you all over there it's truly awful ...love will shine through I know it will.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking time to comment. God bless!!