Monday, February 10, 2014

Birthday Post

I really am not into big birthday celebrations (for myself), in fact I am contented and happy just being with my love ones on that day, even if we do nothing special. This year is no different but that does not mean I was not happy because contrary to that I felt very special on that day because my husband treated me to a breakfast buffet. He knows how I love breakfast food eh and that I will be very happy about it. So yes, we woke up extra early that day to have an eat all you can breakfast.

 Happy me!!

 We also had lunch with our Head Pastor who happens to have the same birthday as mine.  It was a double celebration for us, the church treated us for a very sumptuous lunch. My only regret is not being able to take decent pictures.

On Sunday afternoon, a friend invited us over to their house where we had a swim at their clubhouse, it was fun. I had a full weekend and a happy birthday indeed.

Thank you everyone for the greetings you sent thru text and facebook messages. I love you too.

Lastly, Thank you LORD for everything.

1 comment:

  1. ♪♪Happy Birthday to you,♪♪
    ♪♪Happy Birthday to you,♪♪
    ♪♪Happy Birthday Dear Rocks,♪♪
    ♪♪Happy Birthday to you.♪♪

    Breakfast is always a special treat.

    Have a fabulous day. ♥♥♥

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking time to comment. God bless!!