Thursday, March 27, 2014

Buddy's Lucban Longanisa

Last week, my friend Carmel promised me she will make me her own version of Vigan longanisa (sausage in other countries) but we ran out of time and energy so we ended up dining in Buddys not only because we are craving for a good longanisa but also because Buddys is just a stone throw away from our house.

As always, their Lucban longanisa is a delight, mouthwatering and worth every penny.  We ordered 2 dozen, four of us consumed every bit of it. Cravings satisfied.


I am a Certifed longanisa lover and Lucban's is on the top of my list together with Vigan and ours (from Cabanatuan, Nueva Ecija)

Also, my friend J-mie mentioned longanisa from Cebu (because we are going to Cebu this April for Mission Camp) and I think I'll give it a try. We'll see if it will also be included in my top list :)

4 comments:

  1. This looks really good. Sausage is my favorite breakfast meat. I like my eggs over easy, potatoes and sourdough toast. Excellent.

    Have a fabulous day Rocks. I hope your mom is doing well. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. and breakfast is my favorite meal too Sandee!!

    Thanks..my Mom is doing well..on her way to complete recovery.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Inggit naman ako.

    Good to hear that abt ur mom ;o)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking time to comment. God bless!!