Tuesday, August 12, 2014

Happy :)

I love this recent picture of us. This was taken last Sunday in the church, not that we look good but I'd rather say we look happy and contented (though it is blurred..sorry)


And yes we are indeed happy – and our happiness does not mean we are void of problems because like any ordinary people, we do have lots of things to think about-specially on financial issues BUT…(yes it is a big BUT)…the difference I guess is that we have learned to accept the fact that problems will always be there and that you have the option to choose happiness despite of having troubles, knowing that we have GOD who never leave us nor forsake us.

Choose happiness, you won’t regret it.

2 comments:

  1. You both are adorable. You make a nice couple indeed.

    Financial issues can be overpowering. You need a budget and then you both need to stick to that budget. My hubby and I are on the same page about money and it sure is wonderful.

    Have a fabulous day. Big hugs. ♥♥♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. Like what my boss used to tell me - 'Choose to be happy' And I did ;o)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking time to comment. God bless!!