Wednesday, February 18, 2015

Albay Mission Trip

Tonight, my husband and I will be joining  a prayer journey/mission trip to Albay province together with our Pastor and some church co-worker. We took the opportunity since it is holiday tomorrow (Chinese New Year) so we will only be absent on Friday.

This is our first local mission trip for this year. I miss doing this and I'm sure it's the same with Rudolf. He will be leading the worship so we are bringing with us his acoustic guitar, thankfully not the electric one like dean razorback because it is much heavier, and I on the other hand will just be there to support and will be doing whatever task is delegated to me.

Albay province is still in Luzon but travel time is approximately 10 hours by land and we are taking that route. We will be using a missionary bus that was lent to the group by a big city church.

It's exciting. So I'll probably be off the internet 'till Sunday but when I get back I'll have tons of pictures to share.

God bless everyone!

1 comment:

  1. Have a great time and I know you will. Having many hands help makes for a successful endeavor.

    Have a blessed week. Big hugs. ♥♥♥

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking time to comment. God bless!!