Wednesday, November 25, 2015

Surfing in Baler, Aurora

Our family went to Ma. Aurora, Aurora last weekend to attend a cousin's wedding and since it is an hour away from Baler we decided to go and visit the beach. Baler is well known for its big waves (Pacific Ocean) so it is also famous for surfing enthusiasts.

Now, it has been on our bucket list to try surfing (at least for my husband) and we did not let go of this chance. He did enjoy it and want to try it again someday soon.

Here he is, listening to the instructor giving basic lessons in surfing. Trying the board. Beside him is my eldest niece, it was his first time too but I think he is pretty good for beginners.

 I think that surfing board is way too heavy!! haha :)

paddle pa more! look at his instructor's big smile :) 
I didn't get to take a decent picture of him riding the waves but I have videos

After an hour of battling the waves :)
It was fun indeed!  I think I should also try it on our next visit lest I want to be the photographer again.

 


2 comments:

  1. What a fun weekend. A wedding and then surfing. I would have been the photographer. I'm not good in water unless I'm on a boat.

    Have a fabulous day my friend. Big hugs. ♥♥♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. If you are looking for a unique take on the traditional surfboard, one available option is the stand up paddle board. surf charter mentawai islands

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking time to comment. God bless!!