Friday, December 4, 2015

Durian Ice Cream

This is DURIAN, Mindanao's most famous fruit.


It smells bad,ok really really bad but they said it tastes good. I can't bring my self to taste it because of the smell, I attempted many times (recently on our trip to Davao this last weekend) but I can't take it talaga.

Surprisingly, the durian ice cream is altogether different. When I had a taste of it last Monday (still in Davao) It was good and I liked it! No smell and no after taste of the durian fruit :)

I guess I'm okay now with the durian ice cream, I'm giving up on the fresh fruit. :)

1 comment:

  1. I've never had that fruit, but I wouldn't try it either. I would try that ice cream though.

    Have a terrific day my friend. Big hugs. ♥♥♥

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking time to comment. God bless!!