Sunday, April 19, 2009

Headache

I'm seriously having one. I noticed this actually early this morning when I am trying to drop EC as much as I can (it's like 2:45 AM) so I gave up and decided to just sleep. I woke up this morning rather afternoon -because I woke up at 12 noon and still have that headache, I took a bath, had coffee and then it felt okay, I and hubs headed to the grocery and then I took a nap again.. I don't know, the headache is more painful now. I think I should go and sleep already.

Well, I will after doing this diet pills assignment.

I wish I could still drop more cards because have you heard? Entrecard is now offering a cash out program, though I think 1000 for $1 is a bit low, but then it's still money. I guess I have to do the dropping tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking time to comment. God bless!!