Monday, April 13, 2009

Remembering the Day

One more week to go and we will be celebrating our 3rd year wedding anniversary. We don't have plans yet on how are we going to celebrate it because first, we don't have any budget, I want an overnight stay sana in a not so expensive hotel but I don't know if we can afford that, we've been spending and spending the last few weeks which of course are all necessary except the unplanned swimming last Thursday night. second, it falls on Tuesday which means we both have work. Anyhow, with or without celebration I'm sure this day is gonna be special after all it's the day when we exchanged vows and promised to be together forever.

Last year we just dined out and had some fun time playing at timezone..yup! we did that in our simple celebration and we really had fun.

Maybe we can go to movies this time and have late dinner too. I guess that wouldn't be too expensive right?
(sigh..wishing I can be at my pre wedding weight again)

on a side note, would anyone know what insurance lead generation is all about?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking time to comment. God bless!!