Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Back to regular blogging

and that's because I'm back home :)

I started visiting blogs already and I'll continue to do so until tomorrow noon. of course I'll sleep later..hehe!

Well, it's nice to be back, it feels good to be typing in your own PC..I miss this nook and task very much.

I have few works to finish and some pictures to upload so I'll probably be staying a bit late. I miss reading all the updates of my favorite blogs. I miss playing games in facebook.

Anyways, here are some of our last pictures in Kota Kinabalu :) Hope you enjoy them!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
(after 30 minutes)

what's wrong with blogger? Why can't I upload pictures? it says it's been upload but I cannot see it..

I guess..pictures have to wait people :)

Be blessed everyone!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking time to comment. God bless!!