Saturday, March 6, 2010

MARCH

How time flies indeed. We are already on the third month of the year.

MARCH

Fire prevention month - And since it's overly hot, we should all take the necessary precaution. i haven't heard any fire news recently (maybe because I really do not have access on news there because I'm in a far away land as of this writing)

Graduation month - My oldest nephew graduated elementary last year, had I known about graduation announcements designs I should have given some. I don't have any nephew or niece graduating this year so maybe I can use those next year.

I still do not know what March will bring us. I'm expecting and hoping for something special. Well, actually something special already happened because we flew some distance from home and will be away for a month. SO I guess..I could say

March - special month for us.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking time to comment. God bless!!