Friday, March 19, 2010

"Mommy"

Still praying for someone to call me mommy, for that bundle of joy to come.

And it is so comforting to know that a lot of people are praying with us. Somehow the pain has lessened when we are being introduced to people we meet for the first time, saying that we still don't have a baby.

We are turning four on April 21. And I am not getting any younger, sometimes the hope fades and sometimes I get tired of dreaming but God is restoring me and He strengthens me from time to time.

I know someday I'll be able to go to baby's section too in the malls, I'll be able to taste the best prenatal vitamins that friends talk about, someday I'll be able to hear someone's heartbeat on my own body too.

Someday, someone will call me "mommy" too.

1 comment:

  1. keep your hopes high, Rocks. there will always be right time for everything.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking time to comment. God bless!!