Tuesday, March 16, 2010

We are

still here somewhere in Sabah, Malaysia..both me and hubby. Here are some pictures we took on our first week...although most of what we do here is ministry so personal pictures are limited.



We will be here for two weeks more and untill then posts here shall be limited and I just want to say sorry for not visiting your sites while we are here, our hands are full at the moment, studying the culture and the language and internet connnection is very limited.

But I do hope you will still visit my site every now and then. And I do hope I can bring home everyone each personalized soccer balls as pasalubong but that's not possible of course. We miss everyone of you there though.


See you when I see you!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking time to comment. God bless!!