Thursday, July 15, 2010

Hair cut this weekend

I should have had my hair cut last week. My hair needs it badly. I have lots of hair issues. I even noticed yesterday that I already have many gray hairs (gosh!!) and yes I was shocked. Plus the never ending hair fall, good thing I am using a somewhat hair growth shampoo and conditioner and I think it even helps with my dry scalp.

I was looking at an old photo the other day and I am thinking of getting the same hair style and hair length. It looks good on me two years ago and I hope it will still look good on me today.

I will definitely have my hair cut this weekend.

1 comment:

  1. I am also experiencing hair loss, may i ask what shampoo u r using, i tried a lot of anti hairloss but its not effective

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking time to comment. God bless!!