Tuesday, July 27, 2010

School dilemma

I’ve been scouting and calling universities since last week. My two nephews who are staying with me are taking admission tests for some good universities but I didn’t imagine that it is quite that hard. You see, theirs is a special case because they are taking ALS (Alternative Learning System) from DepEd and apparently, the universities we inquired needs to see the result of the exam first. Result will be on February 2011, by then, admission test from the school they want is over. How I wish I could convince them to just go to any school like a medical assistant school or a small private school that is not so strict in admission then transfer to the university they want next school year.

But of course, we are still hoping they can at least take the admission test this October.

And I do hope they'll pass the ALS test too.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking time to comment. God bless!!