Sunday, July 25, 2010

Instant Vacation

Hello everyone!!

Rudolf and I had an instant vacation for three days :) Well, not actually pure vacation because it was a ministry trip but we enjoyed it so much we wanted to call it a vacation :). We were in Mariveles, Bataan and just got back yesterday. The place is so quiet and calm, so different from the busy Metro Manila and I thought I just needed that break from everything I am doing here. Life there is laid back, no internet which is good! so my husband and I had all the time to talk and discuss some important matters. The only regret I had was I wasn't able to bring any books with me (except for the bible). The place is so conducive to reading.

I will try to upload pictures in facebook tomorrow but I'm leaving you with this to give you a preview :)


View from the roof top

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking time to comment. God bless!!