Sunday, March 6, 2011

Moving and repairs

Update on our moving saga:

1. The wall repainting is not done yet. Last week was a busy week for me and the husband and he didn't have the chance to finish it. Almost finish though. 

2. We were supposed to move some stuff today.I guess we can do that later , we will just rest and recharge. 

3. I haven't checked the place since the first time I went there, I heard a lot of broken stuff and need fixing, the toilet, kitchen faucets, some part of the roof and that is giving me major headache so I have to go and check for my self and see what we can do.

But still, I am thankful I am going to live there for free and that alone is enough reason not to get depressed about all the repairs I have to make.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking time to comment. God bless!!