Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Type.Delete.Type

Warning: just a random post from a restless mind.

I just actually wanted to write but I have no idea what to write about. Is there anything significant to write about? any major happening? NONE. Maybe because I just want something off my chest right now and writing is the only outlet I knew of ever since.

So here I am typing and deleting and typing and deleting again.

And yes, I am in the office and I know I should be doing office stuff but my mind is not functioning well. I just hope no one from my office get to read this or else I will be expecting a memo at my desk tomorrow morning.

My mind and heart is restless because of my brother's big financial problem-which became the family's problem and now I think becomes my sole burden. Big big sigh here. And the fact that we have a deadline is what keeping me anxious and worried. We have exerted a LOT of effort to help the bereaved family but they wanted more (than we can afford to give) and it is very exhausting. Of course I can not and do not blame them. I think I'll do the same if I were in their shoes.

Plus I have not been feeling well since yesterday. Last night I can't hardly move around. I was weak and I was so tired. When I woke up this morning I feel a lot better but not yet well.

And the never ending thought of "am I in the right place? is this what I want? has been lingering in my mind again and again. I hope that thought leave me before I become one crazy lady :)

Last Sunday night, we slept over at the church and I said loudly how "kawawa" I am in front of my friends because in my group of friends in the church, it's only me who needs to go to work. And they all can sleep late Monday morning because they don't worry of going to office late. They do not work and yet they have money to spend. Di ba I'm kawawa? ako I need to work so we can buy the things we need and want sometimes. They replied in unison naman na I'm still blessed.

I still have one happy thought though right at this moment, we've been receiving a lot of inquires with our lampshades and I just hope this will eventually turn into something good. :)

Anyways, didn't I tell you this is Random? Sorry for the nonsense post.

2 comments:

  1. hugs... hugs... hugs....

    We love you to death, you know that. Just remember that we are always here for you, as your friend and support system. Whatever you are going through right now, know that God is always ahead of you... preparing the road that you will run on, and that we are beside and behind you all the way.

    Love you ninang!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Whatever that is, sis.. stay positive.

    Glad to be here again after a long time. And would you believe one of my blogs got the same blog theme as yours? hehe..

    Try to enjoy the weekend!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking time to comment. God bless!!