Thursday, June 9, 2011

Travel Themed Wedding

I'm currently working with this theme for a wedding. It's for my Brother in law and a good friend so I am giving my best shot in helping them.

Oh wow..that made me thinks..I had quite a number of events this year..hmnn..probably I should consider doing this as full time job.

But anyways, I am trying to read and load up with creative ideas for this wedding.

So far, here's what we've come up (we means me and the bride to be)

VENUE - the Aerospace museum in Villamor Airbase
CAKE - I suggested a suitcase cake ( I just hope we can find one that is not expensive as this is another budget wedding)
INVITATION - The passport type with boarding pass (such a nice idea!) I saw a lot of these in Recto and it is very affordable.
TABLE CENTERPIECE - I am thinking of using different country flags for each table. I just do not know how to execute it, will it be with flowers? or with what?

That's all we have for now. If you have any suggestions or any sites I can visit, please let me know. Meanwhile, I'll finish the sensa reviews first and keep on browsing for that.

Have a good day everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking time to comment. God bless!!