Sunday, June 19, 2011

Father's Day

With all honesty...my heart is aching that for 5 years now I can't still greet my husband a "Happy Father's Day". How I wish I can post a status over those social networking site and greet him with my name and "Our son/daughter's" signature. But it's been 5 years and though I am still aching I know somehow I'm getting over it. Slowly.

But still...

I'm hoping..someday..maybe next year or next next year..

I'll be posting a father's day post for him. And I have no doubt that he'll be a very good father. I know in my heart he will be one of the best!

And even if he is not yet a dad, it doesn't mean he doesn't deserve a special day greetings and if only i could,I would give him a blackberry bold 9700, he will love that for sure but since I can not afford that I'll just give him a big big embrace with a kiss :)

Please keep on praying for us. Have a happy father's day everyone!

1 comment:

Thank you for taking time to comment. God bless!!