Thursday, April 19, 2012

Party planning mode

We are in a party planning mode with my friend Carmel, her first child Ziah is turning one on June 22 and the doting parents wants a birthday party for her.

This afternoon, we both decided (she actually) to go for Jollibee instead of Shakeys because of the birthday theme available. Barbie theme is being offered in Jollibee while it's only Barney and Justice league in Shakeys.

It's sure fun to plan a party (specially if you're not the one paying..haha!) and I get too excited about it. Oh if only I have the means I'm gonna pay for everything and throw her a grand party ever! Sorry I'm just one poor ninang :(

Anyways, am thankful that I'm being included in the party planning, (I really wish that someday I'll plan for my own child's party) because I really do enjoy planning a party. The balloons we'll do is already finished in my mind and I know hubby can execute it :)

How time flies indeed, it seems only last month when we first saw her and now she's turning one year old, I hope when the mom scouts for school with good school equipment for her darling daughter (but not too soon please) she will still ask for my my opinion :) after all that's the only thing I can give that is free..hehehe! my love and advises.

2 comments:

  1. I love to plan parties too. I'm sure that you'll have fun doing this. And the greatest gift you can give a little one is love. Good for you.

    Have a terrific day Rocks. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hahaha! thanks ninang rocks, I know for sure that Ziah will be forever grateful for all the blessings you have given her.
    God bless!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking time to comment. God bless!!