Monday, April 23, 2012

happily married for 6 years now

We turned 6 last April 21. We didn't have any celebration at all but we were happy. Just look at the picture below :) It was taken yesterday in a wedding I coordinated. The husband was there to assist me and was asked to sing also.

Married life is a continuous learning process and is like a plant that needs an everyday care, you forget to water it and it will dry up. Ours is no different, like everyone else, we still do fight and ague sometimes even with the small stuff and it's okay, what matters to me is that we learn from each fight and argument. In fact, I think it's what makes us stronger eh and it makes our relationship better. It's been 6 years and I know the best is yet to come :)

3 comments:

  1. Happy Anniversary Raquel and Rudolph. God bless you both!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hubby and I will be married for 12 years on April 29th. You are right about the care needed to tend to a marriage. I'm glad you two have figured that out. Many don't.

    Have a terrific day Rocks. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. God bless ate and dolfskie! ..the best is yet to come indeed!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking time to comment. God bless!!