Thursday, November 8, 2012

Skyfall

It's been a while since I last went to a movie house. As a matter of fact, I don't even remember now the last movie I saw in that big white screen. Last night we went with my sister and brother in law (because we were trying to console them and we're trying to take her mind off the recent tragedy even for few hours).

Anyways, it was a toss between " A Secret Affair" - a local movie and  "Skyfall" - a James Bond movie. Girls wanted the first one and the guys wanted the second, but after a not so lengthy decision making, we opted to see Skyfall. Honestly, I am not a fan of 007 movies but sometimes I do like the action specially when the husband enjoys them so much. The movie lasted more than two hours I think and yes, it's full of action, lots of running and driving the whole time :) 

I enjoyed the night and hopefully the sister in law enjoyed it too.



3 comments:

  1. I'm glad you enjoyed the movie. I love action packed movies. You did a good thing letting your husbands choose.

    Have a terrific day Rocks. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. sana nakasama kami. hahaha. pwede na kaya si ziah sa sine?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Rocks! sorry late reply. I was busy!
    I haven't seen a movie for quite a long time now. The last I've seen and the first this year was Madagascar3 I think. Glad you enjoyed the night with the family.
    Hugs!
    Pearl

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking time to comment. God bless!!