Monday, November 26, 2012

Vitex and shorter cycle

I had my period last November 11 and guess what? I think the Vitex is working. Why did I say so? because this time I did not have any menstrual cramp or any menstrual pain as in NO PMS at all. My period  lasted for 7 days and surprisingly it is not as heavy as my normal periods before. 

So, yes I can say Vitex is slowly working and I'm hoping I'll get a positive result someday soon!

So far, from July to September my cycle count is 69 days, from September to November-it was reduced to 52 days. I can't wait for next month :) I hope I'm slowly getting at least a shorter CD and a regular one.

My husband took another additional vitamins (Rogin-E) and next month I will also add Vitamin E with Selenium to my supplements.

I really hope this all work together and that we will have our gift soon. Please keep on praying for us.

3 comments:

  1. I too hope all this works. You know you're always in my prayers.

    Have a blessed day my friend. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wowo, that's good news Rocks! btw, I have nominated you for a blog award:-) Come on over and get it:-)
    http://windowshopping-pearl.blogspot.com/2012/11/blog-award-nomination-for-window.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you Pearl and Sandee!! you'll be the first to know when I get positive result (hoping it'll happen soon!) thanks! thanks!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking time to comment. God bless!!